Thursday, July 31, 2008

The End of Day 1 (Thursday)



Going to bed past 4:45 am (see right) was not the best idea. I had to get up at 6:50 am leaving me with less than two hours of sleep after a long day at Warped Tour on only 5 hours of sleep. We left early and got on the road just past 8:20. Setting some land speed records (A.K.A. Central Time) we got past Indiannapolis and stopped in Lafayette for some char-broiled Burger King. Going for the king size was myself, Adam, and Russell. Typical Kyle gets his kids menu which comes with sweet ping pong game. We make it to Chicago in just over 5 1/2 hours. I will update again tomorrow. Pictures will be uploaded soon too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ryan,
Wow, you are really taking that whole "I'll sleep when I'm dead" thing seriously! I hope you can get some sleep sometime in the near future, love.